New policies and catalysts for change to be examined in virtual media roundtable gathering archipelago’s business leaders and regional analysts
- The region’s leading real estate awards programme partners with KADIN, the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, for Zoom videoconference on Wednesday, 29 July 2020
- Media and industry professionals, plus members of the general public, enjoined to attend the virtual roundtable, dubbed ‘Indonesia in Transition: Transformation of the Property Sector Post-Pandemic, and Projections for 2021’
- Speakers include Budiarsa Sastrawinata, winner of the 2019 Indonesia Real Estate Personality of the Year Award, and Hendro S. Gondokusumo, chairperson of KADIN Property
JAKARTA, Indonesia –– 15 July 2020
Members of the press and general public, as well as professionals in the real estate, construction, and design sectors are encouraged to attend “Indonesia in Transition: Transformation of the Property Sector Post-Pandemic, and Projections for 2021”, a free virtual roundtable and Zoom videoconference on Wednesday, 29 July 2020 at 10:30am-12pm JKT (11:30am-1pm SG, SH).
Interested attendees can register via this link: https://propertyguru.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YQjKxNQqTDKstyN7BVMi1g
PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, the region’s most exclusive and prestigious real estate awards programme, with the support of Rumah.com, Indonesia’s leading property portal, has partnered with KADIN (Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry) to bring this virtual media roundtable to reality. Gathering experts from Indonesia and around the region, the roundtable will assess the detrimental effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on the Indonesian economy and mull over the exciting policy changes and new regulations poised to streamline the way business and property are transacted in the country.
The online event will also touch on China’s recent reopening and the many insights Indonesia can take away from its fight against the pandemic. It will also shed light on the flow of cross-border investment from China to Indonesia and how this will bode for the archipelago’s future.
The following experts and thought leaders are confirmed to appear in “Indonesia in Transition: Transformation of the Property Sector Post-Pandemic, and Projections for 2021”:
- Airlangga Hartarto, Coordinating Minister for the Economic Affairs, Republic of Indonesia
- Wahyu Utomo, MS, Deputy Minister for Regional Development and Spatial Planning Coordination
- Seytono Dujandi Darmono, Founder & Chairman, Jababeka
- Budiarsa Sastrawinata, Chair of the Permanent Committee for Investment, Development & Foreign Relations, KADIN Property / Managing Director, Ciputra Group
- Doddy A. Tjahjadi, Chief Executive Officer, PTI Architects / Chairperson of the Judges, PropertyGuru Indonesia Property Awards
- Hendro S. Gondokusumo, Deputy Chairman, KADIN Property
- James Macdonald, Head of Research, Savills China
- Winston Lee, Director of Special Projects, PropertyGuru
- Marine Novita, Country Manager, Rumah.com
The session will begin with welcome addresses by Hendro S. Gondokusumo, also known as the winner of the 2018 Indonesia Real Estate Personality of the Year Award, and Budiarsa Sastrawinata, winner of the 2019 Indonesia Real Estate Personality of the Year Award, as well as Doddy A. Tjahjadi, who also serves as chairperson of the 2020 PropertyGuru Indonesia Property Awards.
A panel discussion, featuring James Macdonald and Winston Lee with Budiarsa Sastrawinata, and moderated by Marine Novita, will follow.
“Indonesia in Transition: Transformation of the Property Sector Post-Pandemic, and Projections for 2021” is one of many activities leading to this year’s PropertyGuru Indonesia Property Awards, which will be holding its sixth edition in a digital format.
The general public are still encouraged to submit their nominations online for the 2020 PropertyGuru Indonesia Property Awards via asiapropertyawards.com/nominations
The 6th Annual PropertyGuru Indonesia Property Awards, presented in partnership with KADIN (Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry), is supported by platinum sponsor Kohler; official supervisor BDO; official magazine PropertyGuru Property Report; official charity partner Right to Play; official PR partner Dreamhub Consultants; and official portal partner Rumah.com.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the official website: AsiaPropertyAwards.com.
Southeast Asia in recovery, shows promise for the real estate sector
Constituent nations are emerging from the pandemic, with their real estate sectors showing unmistakable signs of life
Mulberry Grove Sukhumvit: a multi-faceted living solution in the heart of Bangkok
Thailand’s greying population and tradition of intergenerational engagement are key factors in the conceptualisation of the project
This is the world’s first EDGE Zero Carbon building
Arthaland Century Pacific Tower in Metro Manila is one the most striking examples of green architecture in Asia
Australia’s growing popularity with Asian developers and investors obstructed by COVID-19
Geographical proximity, solid profitability, and a transparent real estate market have all contributed to Australia’s soaring popularity with Asian investors and developers