Why you should enter
Imagine if your company was officially recognised as the Best Developer in Asia? How about proudly stating that your latest residential or commercial development has been independently judged as the best in the region?
We don’t need to tell you what the countless benefits of such an achievement would be, but we will mention why we can bestow such honours!
Since launching 14 years ago, the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards series has grown to become the biggest real estate event programme in the Asia Pacific region and therefore provides an unrivaled platform for you to receive the recognition you deserve.
But why has the Asia Property Awards wards program been so successful? One word: Credibility.
You have made your best efforts to build the best developments, so you’re entitled to the best awards system we can offer.
There are certainly other, easier, options available. There are awards that are pay to enter, pay to win, but that’s not something we believe in. We believe in free to enter, fair judgment for all and transparency of process. Indeed, your achievements in the real estate industry are too vital to the growth of your country for you to settle for anything but the most detailed and fairest awards system.
That’s why all shortlisted companies, whether you’re a Winner or Highly Commended, are justly rewarded and recognised and are eligible to receive an array of exclusive packages that include the benefits listed below.
- Exclusive Asia Property Awards logo usage rights
- Asia Property Awards gold trophy (domestic and regional winners only)
- Embossed and framed certificate for both winners and highly commended awardees
- Automatic entry into the Asia Property Awards grand finale (main category winners only – additional logo license charges apply)
- Extensive editorial exposure in the official Asia Property Awards supplement, distributed at the end of the year
- Online coverage across customer-facing Property Guru sites
- PropertyGuru FastKey international agency project listing (residential category winners only)
- In-Content banner on AsiaPropertyAwards.com (commercial category awardees only)
- Professional 60-second video of award-winning project, including interview and gala dinner footage
- Unlimited usage of footage and photos from the gala dinner
And much, much more…
For further enquiries about the benefits for Winners or Highly Commended awardees, please contact our regional solutions manager, Orathai “Petch” Chirapornchai at email@example.com or call +66 61 929 2255.
What you need to know
- Reputation, Image and CSR
- Quality of Projects (value for money)
- Track Record (sales success)
- Innovation (construction, marketing, design, functionality)
- Major Achievements (peer recognition, certification, growth efficiency)
- Design and Amenities (functionality, innovation, green amenities)
- Value for Money (price)
- Use of Space, Construction and Materials (quality, key features)
- Unique Selling Points
- State of Completion
- Sales Success
- Use of Space
- Design Concept and Innovation
- Construction and Materials
- State of Completion
- Sales Success
- Site Layout
- Internal layout
- Sustainable function
Ceremony & Gala Dinner
The 2018 series comprises the following
In association with the Asia Property Awards, the local Mongolian Property Awards will take place in Ulaanbaatar organized by MGL International, and the Summo Awards organized by Recruit in Japan. Winners from those events will be eligible to compete at the annual PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final in Thailand, where developers from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and for the first-time ever South Korea and Australia, will also participate to receive accolades on a regional stage.