The country’s finest developers will be honoured at the exclusive gala dinner of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Malaysia) to celebrate the best projects, design and innovation within the industry in the past year. Presented by global brand Kohler, the 4th Annual PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Malaysia) are the most respected and most sought-after real estate industry honours. The event is part of the regional PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards programme established in 2005. With a professionally run judging system supervised by BDO, one of the world’s largest auditing and accountancy firms, the Asia Property Awards is the gold standard in real estate.
BEST OF MALAYSIA AWARDS
Best Condo Development (Malaysia)
Best Housing Development (Malaysia)
Special Recognition in CSR
Special Recognition in Sustainable Development
Best Universal Design Development
- Gravit8 by Mitraland Group
Best Green Development
Best Luxury Condo Development (Kuala Lumpur)
- Dorsett Residences Bukit Bintang by Malaysia Land Properties Sdn. Bhd
Best High End Condo Development (Kuala Lumpur)
- Anggun Residences by One JSI Development Sdn Bhd
- THE LUXE BY INFINITUM by Macly Equity Sdn Bhd
Best Housing Development (Kuala Lumpur)
- Sierra 6 at 16 Sierra, Puchong South by IOI Properties Berhad
Best Condo Development (Penang)
- City Residence by Ivory Properties Group Berhad
Best Condo Development (Iskandar)
Best Housing Development (Iskandar)
Best Mass Market Development (Landed)
Best Mass Market Development (Condo)
Best Mixed Use Development
- Legasi Kampong Bharu by UDA Legasi Sdn Bhd
- Southkey Mosaic by Southkey City Sdn Bhd
Best Condo Architectural Design
- TTDI Segaris by Naza TTDI Sdn. Bhd.
Best Retail Architectural Design
Best Landscape Architectural Design
- Hampton Damansara by Malaysia Land Properties Sdn. Bhd.
The 6th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Malaysia) gala dinner and awards presentation ceremony
Tickets are made available on a first come, first served basis. Exclusive for finalists and event partners only.
More than 350 guests and VIPs attend the gala event, which is exclusive for shortlisted developers, sponsors and partners, comprising C-level and senior industry figures in real estate development, property consultancy, construction, marketing, property technology, legal, finance, and architecture and design. Select members of the media cover the event.