Malaysia’s biggest real estate awards programme, now set for August, to accept nominations until June
- Black-tie gala dinner and awards presentation to be held at The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur on 28 August 2020
- Nominations accepted until June whilst existing entries will be judged as normal; logo rights to be extended for Winners and Highly Commended awardees
- Organisers to remain vigilant of situation and follow recommendations of local authorities and health experts
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia –– 5 May 2020
PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, the region’s leading real estate awards programme, is moving forward this year with a new timeline for its Malaysian edition.
The organisers made the responsible decision of postponing the black-tie gala dinner of the 7th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Malaysia), previously set for April, to ensure the safety and health of guests, venues, and staff members.
Malaysia’s leading annual real estate gala event will now be held on Friday, 28 August at The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The general public are still encouraged to submit their nominations online until 12 June via https://www.asiapropertyawards.com/nominations
The rescheduled key dates for the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Malaysia) are as follows:
- 12 June 2020 – Nominations Close
- 19 June 2020 – Entries Close
- 1-14 July 2020 – Site Inspections
- 15 or 16 July 2020 – Final Judging
- 28 August 2020 – Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 4 December 2020 – Grand Final Gala Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand
Precautionary health protocols will be followed stringently leading up to and on the day of the gala events.
Existing entries will also be judged as normal based on the established criteria whilst entry submission cut-offs will be extended as necessary for each market.
The new gala dates will then subsequently extend the logo rights of the eventual Winners and Highly Commended awardees.
Jules Kay, Managing Director of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, said: “With the safety of our guests remaining a number one priority, we want to ensure that we hold our events at a time when our award nominees and other stakeholders feel comfortable and ready to fully celebrate their achievements.”
6 of the best places to dine, relax, shop and live in Sen Sok
Situated to the south of Phnom Penh’s centre, this appealing neighbourhood is becoming one of the city’s development hubs
Branded residences vie for the top spot in Southeast Asia
Developers hope to capitalise on brand recognition among their audience of investors to build relationships with big names
Asia’s integrated resort communities take mixed-use developments to a whole new level
Offering investors a one-stop shop that encompasses retail, green space and lifestyle amenities
The rise of urban resort residences in Asia
In recent times resort residence developers in Southeast Asia have moved their focus from beach destinations to the region’s urban hubs