Prestigious real estate awards series to showcase the achievements of the city-state’s property sector in virtual gala event
- Distinguished developers compete for wide range of awards, including never-before-presented title of Best WFH Development
- Long-running real estate awards programme to air as virtual gala broadcast presentation on AsiaPropertyAwards.com and partner channels on 19 November 2021
SINGAPORE — 20 October 2021
PropertyGuru Group, Southeast Asia’s leading property technology company, announced today the development companies that will be moving on to the 11th annual edition of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore), presented by Kohler and supported by Mitsubishi Electric Asia.
Last year’s Best Developer titleholder, GuocoLand, returns this year to join a distinguished shortlist of developers nominated to the awards: Allgreen Properties Limited; Aurum Land; Bukit Sembawang Estates Limited; CSC Land Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd; Fairview Developments Pte Ltd (a unit of Tong Eng Group); Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd; The Assembly Place; and UOL Group Limited.
Other remarkable developers nominated to the awards this year include Amcorp Global Limited; Chiu Teng Group; CNQC Realty (Phoenix) Pte Ltd; Frasers Property Singapore; Kingsford Group; Koh Brothers Development Pte Ltd; Logos Group; Low Keng Huat (S) Limited; Shun Tak Holdings; TID Pte. Ltd.; and TSKY Cairnhill Pte. Ltd.
Joint ventures by UOL Group along with Kheng Leong Company and Singapore Land Group, as well as CSC Land Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd and COLI (Singapore) Pte Ltd are also nominated this year.
Winners and Highly Commended awardees will be receiving a wide array of trophies and citations this year, including the all-new award of Best WFH Development, a prestigious title created in response to Covid-era shifts in commercial tenancy.
The 11th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore) will be staged as a high-production virtual gala presentation, set to be broadcast Friday, 19 November 2021 on AsiaPropertyAwards.com/tv-podcast and the official live platforms on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Highlights of the show will air on the History Channel, the official cable TV partner of the awards.
Main winners of the Singapore awards, including the new Best Developer titleholder, will advance to the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final during ‘PropertyGuru Week’ in December, where they will compete with country winners from the programme’s series of events across the region for the titles of ‘Best in Asia.’ PropertyGuru Week will also include the latest edition of the PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit, the tech and thought leadership platform of the awards with an exciting list of keynote presenters and expert speakers from Asia to the Americas.
The independent panel of judges that shortlisted this year’s nominated developers and projects consist of Kristin Thorsteins, Awards Chairperson and Head of Partnerships – SEA, IWG PLC; Carolina Fagnani, Senior Director, Development, South East Asia and Pacific, Radisson Hotel Group; Chua Shang Chai, Partner, Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP; Robert Greg Shand, Architect, Robert Greg Shand Architects; Henry Woon, Director, Atelier Ten; Joelle Chen, Sustainability Director, Singapore, Lendlease; Teo Ho Pin, Senior Adviser, Managed Services, Surbana Jurong Private Limited; and Wenhui Lim, Partner, SPARK Architects.
Leading international accounting and advisory ﬁrm HLB ensured the fairness, transparency, credibility and integrity of the awards. This was made possible by the team of HLB Singapore Foo Kon Tan, led by Raymond Kong, partner and leader (financial reporting), and Chen Tsai-Wei Vivian.
Organised by PropertyGuru Group, the 11th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore) is supported by platinum sponsor Kohler; gold sponsor Mitsubishi Electric Asia; official portal partner PropertyGuru.com.sg; official cable TV partner History Channel; official magazine PropertyGuru Property Report; official PR partner Klareco Communications; official charity partner Right To Play; official ESG partner Baan Dek Foundation; supporting associations Asia MarTech Society and Singapore Estate Agents Association; and official supervisor HLB.
The Winners and Highly Commended awardees in these categories will be presented at the virtual gala broadcast on 19 November 2021:
- Best Developer
- Best Residential Developer
- Best Landed Developer
- Best Lifestyle Developer
- Best Hospitality Developer
- Best Boutique Developer
- Best Breakthrough Developer
- Best Co-Living Operator
- Best Mega-Scale Condo Development
- Best Ultra Luxury Condo Development
- Best Luxury Condo Development
- Best Luxury Boutique Condo Development
- Best Boutique Condo Development
- Best Private Condo Development
- Best Executive Condo Development
- Best Smart Building Development
- Best WFH Development
- Best Strata Housing Development
- Best Landed Housing Development
- Best Industrial Development
- Best Integrated Development
- Best Green Hotel Development
- Best Green Office Development
- Best Ultra Luxury Condo Architectural Design
- Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design
- Best Boutique Condo Architectural Design
- Best Private Condo Architectural Design
- Best Hotel Architectural Design
- Best Hotel Interior Design
- Best Luxury Condo Interior Design
- Best Boutique Condo Interior Design
- Best Private Condo Interior Design
- Best Mega-Scale Condo Landscape Architectural Design
- Best Luxury Condo Landscape Architectural Design
- Best Boutique Condo Landscape Architetcural Design
- Best Private Condo Landscape Architectural Design
- Best Executive Condo Landscape Architectural Design
- Best Sales Gallery Architectural Design
- Best Co-Living Space
BEST OF SINGAPORE AWARDS
- Best Condo Development (Singapore)
- Best Housing Development (Singapore)
- Special Recognition in Sustainable Design and Construction
- Special Recognition in ESG
NRI investors fuel India’s property boom amid favourable market and regulatory landscape
With market conditions and regulatory changes working in their favour, NRI investors are supercharging India’s real estate scene
Archetype Group’s Jean-Francois Chevance spearheads urban innovation in Southeast Asia
Archetype Group has overseen numerous transformative projects in Southeast Asia
Reimagining the future: Asia’s architects turn to heritage for sustainable solutions
Planners, designers, and developers around Asia are looking to the region’s past for inspiration as they attempt to reduce harmful carbon emissions
Government rolls the dice: Indonesia’s bid to revitalise real estate ahead of elections
The outgoing government is banking on tax breaks and other incentives to revive the country’s residential sector