Mainland China’s finest developers will be honoured, together with the best in Asia, at the exclusive gala dinner of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final to celebrate the best of the best in the Asian real estate sector in the past year. Presented by global brand Kohler, the 2019 PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards are the most respected and most sought-after real estate industry honours. The culminating event is part of the regional PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards programme established in 2005. With a professionally run judging system supervised by BDO, one of the world’s largest auditing and accountancy firms, the Asia Property Awards is the gold standard in real estate.
Best Residential Development (North China)
Best Residential Development (East & Central China)
- Shimao Epoch Bronze by Shanghai Shimao Co., Ltd
Best Residential Development (South China)
- Yue Xiu River Sketch by Yue Xiu Property
- The Hampton by Couture Homes Limited
- High Park and High Park Grand by Henderson Land Development Company Limited
- The Hudson, by Henderson Land Development Company Limited
- PATINA by Phoenix Property Investors
Best Residential Development (China)
Best Commercial Development (North China)
- Tianzhu Vanke Centre
Best Commercial Development (East & Central China)
- Lan Kwai Fong Wuxi by LKF (Wuxi) Development Limited
- Shanghai K11 Art Mall by New World Development Company Limited/K11 Concepts Limited
Best Commercial Development (South China)
- New World Group – New World Guiyang Hotel
- New World Group – Penta Hotel Hong Kong
- The Link – Lok Fu Market, Lok Fu Plaza (Special Recognition in CSR)
Best Commercial Development (China)
Best Mixed-Use Development (North China)
Best Mixed-Use Development (East & Central China)
- Phoenix Property Investors – Crystal
- Galleria Shimao – Xiamen
- Shimao Tower Shuion – Wuhan Tiandi
Best Mixed-Use Development (South China)
- LKF Group – Mission Hills Shen
- Zhen East Paciic Group Ltd – East Pacific International Centre
The 2019 PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final gala dinner and awards presentation ceremony will be held at The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok on Friday, 28 November 2019.
Tickets are made available on a first come, first served basis. Exclusive for finalists and event partners only.
More than 500 guests and VIPs from 15 dynamic markets around Asia-Pacific attend the Grand Final ceremony, which is a collocated event of the two-day PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit, both hosted in Bangkok, Thailand.