Landmark edition of the Thai real estate industry’s biggest, brightest celebrations now set for November
- Black-tie gala dinner to be held on 20 November 2020 at The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
- Logo rights will be extended for Winners and Highly Commended nominees whilst existing entries will be judged as normal
- Organisers to remain vigilant of situation and follow recommendations of local authorities and health experts
BANGKOK, Thailand –– 5 May 2020
PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, the region’s leading real estate awards programme, is moving forward this year with a new timeline for its Thai edition.
The organisers have made the responsible decision of postponing the PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards’ black-tie gala event and awards presentation, previously set for September, to ensure the safety and health of guests, venues, and staff members.
The landmark 15th edition of Thailand’s leading annual real estate gala event will now be held on Friday, 20 November. The general public are still encouraged to submit their nominations online until 21 August via https://www.asiapropertyawards.com/nominations
The rescheduled key dates for the PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards are as follows:
- 21 August 2020 – Nominations Close
- 28 August 2020 – Entries Close
- 7-15, 21-25 September 2020 – Site Inspections
- 28-29 September 2020 – Final Judging
- 20 November 2020 – Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand
- 4 December 2020 – Grand Final Gala Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand
Precautionary health protocols will be followed stringently leading up to and on the day of the gala events.
Existing entries will also be judged as normal based on the established criteria whilst entry submission cut-offs will be extended as necessary for each market.
The new gala dates will then subsequently extend the logo rights of the eventual Winners and Highly Commended awardees.
Jules Kay, Managing Director of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, said: “With the safety of our guests remaining a number one priority, we want to ensure that we hold our events at a time when our award nominees and other stakeholders feel comfortable and ready to fully celebrate their achievements.”
Meet the dynamic duo putting waste to work in Indonesia
Indonesian entrepreneurs Ovy Sabrina and Novita Tan have made a meaningful mark with their firm Rebricks
Wind power: The Philippines spearheads Asia’s clean energy revolution
The Philippines has set aside its history of rejecting renewables and is setting its sights on becoming the region’s top green power producer
Singapore explores electric avenues
The pace of installation and consumer sentiment are still lagging as Singapore aims to meet its 2030 EV ambitions
Arkitek MAA shapes the nation
The firm's knack for crafting landmark transport hubs and socially sustainable developments has established it as one of Malaysia’s foremost practices