Shortlisted nominees to the 12th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore) announced
The highly anticipated black-tie gala celebration will make its return to the Lion City
- Established and emerging names in real estate development advance to the gala celebration on 28 October 2022 at Shangri-La Singapore
- Michelle Yong, CEO of Aurum Land and CEO and founder of Core Collective, will be receiving the Singapore Real Estate Personality of the Year award
SINGAPORE — 12 October 2022
PropertyGuru Group (NYSE: PGRU), Southeast Asia’s leading property technology company, announced today the companies that will advance to the gala celebration of the 12th annual edition of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore), supported by Kohler and Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd.
Established and emerging names in real estate development are shortlisted as nominees to the 12th Annual PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore). They include Artyzen Hospitality Group; Aurum Land (Private) Limited; Bukit Sembawang Estates Limited; Fairview Developments Pte Ltd (a unit of Tong Eng Group); Frasers Property Singapore; GuocoLand; Hovoh Pte Ltd; JBE Holdings Pte Ltd; Mandai 7 JV Pte Ltd; Orchard Sophia Pte Ltd; Property Enterprises Development (Singapore) Pte Ltd; Shun Tak Holdings; The Assembly Place; TQS Development Pte Ltd; and UOL Group Limited.
Joint ventures by UOL Group Limited, Singapore Land Group Limited, and Kheng Leong Company are also shortlisted as nominees this year.
Michelle Yong, CEO of Aurum Land and CEO and founder of Core Collective, will be receiving the Singapore Real Estate Personality of the Year award at the gala celebration. The award, decided by the editorial team of PropertyGuru Property Report Magazine, acknowledges Yong’s efforts at transforming and modernising Aurum Land into a true space and business innovator, as well as her contributions to Singapore’s co-sharing economy.
More: Michelle Yong named Singapore Real Estate Personality of the Year
The award recipients will be presented in a black-tie gala dinner and ceremony at the Shangri-La Singapore ballroom on Friday, 28 October 2022. This marks the return of the highly anticipated gala celebration to the Lion City.
The independent panel of judges who shortlisted this year’s nominated developers and projects consist of Kristin Thorsteins, chairperson of the Awards in Singapore and head of partnerships – SEA, IWG PLC; Chua Shang Chai, partner, Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP; Greg Shand, architect, Robert Greg Shand Architects; Henry Woon, director, Atelier Ten; Joelle Chen, sustainability director, Singapore, Lendlease; Tay Kah Poh, adjunct associate professor at NUS Department of Real Estate; Dr. Teo Ho Pin, senior adviser, managed services, Surbana Jurong Private Limited; and Wenhui Lim, partner, SPARK Architects.
As the official supervisor of the Awards, the team of HLB Singapore Foo Kon Tan, led by Raymond Kong and Chen Tsai-Wei Vivian, made this year’s selection process as fair, transparent, and credible as possible.
More: Around the Table with the Judges in Singapore
The 17th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final, set on 9 December in Bangkok, Thailand, will welcome awardees from around the region, including main winners of the Awards in Singapore, to compete for the titles of ‘Best in Asia.’
Organised by PropertyGuru Group (NYSE: PGRU), the 12th Annual PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore) programme is supported by gold sponsors Kohler and Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd.; official portal partner PropertyGuru.com.sg; official magazine PropertyGuru Property Report; official channel partner History; official PR partner Artemis Associates; media partners d+a Magazine, Luxuo, Palace, and Yacht Style; official ESG partner Baan Dek Foundation; supporting associations Singapore Estate Agents Association and Singapore Green Building Council; and official supervisor HLB.
For more information, email [email protected] or visit the official website: AsiaPropertyAwards.com.
The Winners and Highly Commended awardees in these categories will be presented at the gala celebration on 28 October 2022:
- Best Developer
- Best Transnational Developer
- Best Sustainable Developer
- Best Lifestyle Developer
- Best Hospitality Developer
- Best Mixed Use Developer
- Best Co-Living Operator
- Best Luxury Developer
- Best Landed Developer
- Best Boutique Developer
- Best Ultra Luxury Condo Development
- Best Luxury Condo Development
- Best Premium Condo Development
- Best Private Condo Development
- Best Boutique Condo Development
- Best Executive Condo Development
- Best Luxury Waterfront Condo Development
- Best Nature-Integrated Development
- Best Lifestyle Development
- Best Strata Housing Development
- Best Office Development
- Best Hotel Development
- Best Industrial Development
- Best Ultra Luxury Condo Architectural Design
- Best Ultra Luxury Condo Landscape Architectural Design
- Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design
- Best Luxury Condo Interior Design
- Best Premium Condo Architectural Design
- Best Premium Condo Interior Design
- Best Premium Condo Landscape Architectural Design
- Best Private Condo Architectural Design
- Best Private Condo Interior Design
- Best Boutique Condo Interior Design
- Best Hotel Architectural Design
- Best Hotel Interior Design
- Best Co-Living Space
- Best Heritage Co-Living Space
BEST OF SINGAPORE AWARDS
- Best Condo Development (Singapore)
- Best Housing Development (Singapore)
- Special Recognition in ESG
- Special Recognition in Sustainable Design and Construction
- Singapore Real Estate Personality of the Year
Hong Kong’s homecoming: Housing market reawakens, will it weather the interest rate storm?
Hong Kong’s reopening has led to growing indications of a rebound in the territory’s struggling housing market
6 of the exciting areas to visit in Lipa, Batangas (PH)
With its cool weather, nature, and laid-back lifestyle, this city in Batangas Province is a rising star
Ok, boomers, Gen X’ers: Where are they now in their property journeys?
Ageing societies in Southeast Asia mean that catering to the requirements of mature investors will be a key challenge for developers
Pursuing a career in sustainability paves a path for a green, resilient, inclusive property sector
The Narrow Door Podcast Host Sam Oh speaks with World Bank Group's Angelo Tan on his career journey