The gold standard of Singapore’s real estate market will be showcased in nearly 50 categories
SINGAPORE — PropertyGuru Group (NYSE: PGRU), Southeast Asia’s leading property technology company, announced today the outstanding companies and developments shortlisted as nominees for the 13th edition of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore), supported by Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd.
The 13th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore) will be presented in 49 categories, celebrating the developers, projects, and individuals that elevate the gold standard of real estate development and design in the country. The black-tie gala dinner and presentation ceremony will take place for the first time at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore on Friday, 27 October 2023.
The companies competing for Singapore’s highest real estate honours include Bukit Sembawang Estates Limited; Chiu Teng Group; Da Vinci Land; East Vue Pte Ltd; EL Development Pte Ltd; Frasers Property Singapore; Frasers Property Quayside Pte Ltd; Grand Dunman Pte. Ltd.; GuocoLand; Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd; Hoi Hup Sunway Katong Pte Ltd; Hoi Hup Sunway Kent Ridge Pte Ltd; Hovoh Pte Ltd; HY-MCC (Bernam) Pte Ltd; Low Keng Huat (S) Limited; Solitaire Cecil Pte Ltd (TE Capital Partners and LaSalle Investment Management); The Assembly Place; TQS (2) Development Pte Ltd; UOL Group Limited; and Wing Tai Asia. Joint ventures by UOL Group Limited and Singapore Land Group Limited are also nominated for a wide range of accolades.
Eugene Lim YJ, founder and CEO, The Assembly Place, will receive the first Rising Star award. The title, presented by portal partner PropertyGuru.com.sg, recognises his arrival in the real estate scene and remarkable achievements over the last few years, especially in the creation of quality co-living spaces.
Tan Zhiyong, chief executive officer, MCC Singapore, will receive the Singapore Real Estate of the Year award from the editorial team of Property Report by PropertyGuru, the official magazine, for his strong performance in property development, as well as his many achievements in construction, engineering, and urban planning.
The independent panel of judges who determined the shortlist of nominees this year consist of Kristin Thorsteins, chairperson of the Awards in Singapore and head of partnerships – growth for APAC, IWG PLC; Annalisa Dass, director, digital strategy, EY-Parthenon; Chua Shang Chai, partner, Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP; Greg Shand, architect, Robert Greg Shand Architects; Henry Woon, director, Atelier Ten; Ar. Ivy Koh, deputy COO, SJ Architecture, Surbana Jurong Consultants Pte Ltd.; Roy Ling, CEO, board director, and adjunct professor, FollowTrade; Tay Kah Poh, adjunct associate professor, NUS Department of Real Estate; and Wenhui Lim, partner, Spark Architects.
HLB Singapore Foo Kon Tan, through the leadership of Raymond Kong and Chen Tsai-Wei Vivian, supervised the selection process and upheld its fairness, transparency, and credibility.
Main country winners of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore) will be eligible to advance to the 18th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final on Friday, 8 December in Bangkok, Thailand where they will compete for honours against their peers from Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam, as well as Australia, India, Japan, and China.
Organised by PropertyGuru Group, the 13th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Singapore) are supported by gold sponsor Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pte Ltd.; official portal partner PropertyGuru.com.sg; official magazine Property Report by PropertyGuru; media partners AspirantSG, d+a Magazine, SquareRooms, and Top 10 Singapore; supporting association Singapore Estate Agents Association; and official supervisor HLB.
The Winners and Highly Commended awardees in these categories will be presented at the gala celebration on 27 October 2023:
- Best Developer
- Best Mixed Use Developer
- Best Residential Developer
- Best Commercial Developer
- Best Landed Developer
- Best Hospitality Developer
- Best Lifestyle Developer
- Best Sustainable Developer
- Best Breakthrough Developer
- Best Co Living Operator
- Best Mega Scale Condo Development
- Best Ultra Luxury Condo Development
- Best Luxury Condo Development
- Best Premium Condo Development
- Best Private Condo Development
- Best Completed Private Condo Development
- Best Executive Condo Development
- Best Waterfront Condo Development
- Best Landed Housing Development
- Best Nature Integrated Development
- Best Lifestyle Development
- Best Green Development
- Best Mixed Use Development
- Best Integrated Development
- Best Hotel Development
- Best Industrial Development
- Best Reconstruction Project Development
- Best Mega Scale Condo Architectural Design
- Best Mega Scale Condo Landscape Design
- Best Ultra Luxury Condo Interior Design
- Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design
- Best Luxury Condo Landscape Design
- Best Premium Condo Architectural Design
- Best Premium Condo Interior Design
- Best Premium Condo Landscape Design
- Best Private Condo Architectural Design
- Best Private Condo Interior Design
- Best Private Condo Landscape Design
- Best Hotel Architectural Design
- Best Hotel Interior Design
- Best Office Architectural Design
- Best Co Living Space
- Best Sales Gallery Architectural Design
BEST OF SINGAPORE AWARDS
- Best Condo Development (Singapore)
- Best Housing Development (Singapore)
- Rising Star
- Special Recognition in ESG
- Special Recognition in Sustainable Design and Construction
- Singapore Real Estate Personality of the Year
Navigating Malaysia’s real estate maze in the age of rising rates
Rising interest rates and housing affordability concerns weigh on Malaysia’s property market amidst a weaker growth outlook
From slump to stability: Is china’s housing market on the road to recovery?
China’s housing market finally recorded growth in the first quarter. But market analysts say it’s too soon to talk of a recovery despite positive signs
Mongolia’s capital at a crossroads: Ulaanbaatar’s rapid growth sparks urban planning dilemmas
Ulaanbaatar’s housing boom has exposed planning deficiencies within unprecedented growth
Meet the dynamic duo putting waste to work in Indonesia
Indonesian entrepreneurs Ovy Sabrina and Novita Tan have made a meaningful mark with their firm Rebricks