Outstanding developments and developers in the Philippines to be fully celebrated with black-tie dinner and awards ceremony in September
- Public nominations still accepted until 29 May 2020 ahead of gala dinner and awards presentation on 4 September at the Fairmont Makati
- Logo rights will be extended for Winners and Highly Commended nominees whilst existing entries will be judged as normal
- Organisers to remain vigilant of situation and follow recommendations of local authorities and health experts
MANILA, Philippines –– 7 May 2020
PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, the region’s leading real estate awards programme, is moving forward this year with a new timeline for its Philippine edition.
The organisers have made the responsible decision of postponing the 8th PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards’ black-tie gala dinner and awards presentation, previously set for June, to ensure the safety and health of guests, venues, and staff members.
The Philippines’ leading annual real estate gala event will now be held on Friday, 4 September 2020 at the Fairmont Makati. The general public are still encouraged to submit their nominations online until 29 May via asiapropertyawards.com/nominations
The rescheduled key dates for the PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards are as follows:
- 29 May 2020 – Nominations Close
- 5 June 2020 – Entries Close
- 15 June-3 July 2020 – Site Inspections
- 6 July 2020 – Final Judging
- 4 September 2020 – Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony in Manila, Philippines
- 4 December 2020 – Grand Final Gala Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand
Precautionary health protocols will be followed stringently leading up to and on the day of the gala events.
Existing entries will also be judged as normal based on the established criteria whilst entry submission cut-offs will be extended as necessary for each market.
The new gala dates will then subsequently extend the logo rights of the eventual Winners and Highly Commended awardees.
Jules Kay, Managing Director of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, said: “With the safety of our guests remaining a number one priority, we want to ensure that we hold our events at a time when our award nominees and other stakeholders feel comfortable and ready to fully celebrate their achievements.”
NRI investors fuel India’s property boom amid favourable market and regulatory landscape
With market conditions and regulatory changes working in their favour, NRI investors are supercharging India’s real estate scene
Archetype Group’s Jean-Francois Chevance spearheads urban innovation in Southeast Asia
Archetype Group has overseen numerous transformative projects in Southeast Asia
Reimagining the future: Asia’s architects turn to heritage for sustainable solutions
Planners, designers, and developers around Asia are looking to the region’s past for inspiration as they attempt to reduce harmful carbon emissions
Government rolls the dice: Indonesia’s bid to revitalise real estate ahead of elections
The outgoing government is banking on tax breaks and other incentives to revive the country’s residential sector