The archipelago’s finest developers will be honoured at the exclusive gala dinner of the PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards to celebrate the best projects, design and innovation within the industry in the past year. Presented by global brand Kohler, the 7th Annual PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards are the most respected and most sought-after real estate industry honours. The event is part of the regional PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards programme established in 2005. With a professionally run judging system supervised by BDO, one of the world’s largest auditing and accountancy firms, the Asia Property Awards is the gold standard in real estate.
Best Commercial Development (Office)
Best Commercial Development (Retail)
- Parkmall Cebu Century City Mall
Best Housing Development (Philippines)
- Ridgeview Estates NUVALI Astele (primaryhomes)
Best Luxury Condo Development (Metro Manila)
- Admiral Baysuites One Shang Place Raffles Suites
Best Mid-Range Condo Development (Metro Manila)
- Asia Enclaves Alabang One Castilla Place
Best Condo Development (Cebu City)
- Avida Towers Riala Park Point Residences
Best Condo Development (Resort)
- Aqua Boracay by yoo Boracay Newcoast
Best Residential Agent
- Crown Asia Properties, Inc. Leuterio Realty and Brokerage
Best Commercial Agent
- Leuterio Realty and Brokerage
Best Property Management Company
- FPD Asia Property Services, Inc.
Best Residential Architectural Design
- Anchor Skysuites Admiral Baysuites
Best Commercial Architectural Design
- Parkmall Cebu Marquee Mall
Best Hotel Architectural Design
- Cocoon Boutique Hotel The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences
Best Residential Interior Design
- Anchor Skysuites Lantana Lane
The 7th PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards gala dinner and awards presentation ceremony will be held at the Fairmont Makati on Friday, 5 July 2019.
Tickets are made available on a first come, first served basis. Exclusive for finalists and event partners only.
Around 400 guests and VIPs attend the gala event, which is exclusive for shortlisted developers, sponsors and partners, comprising C-level and senior industry figures in real estate development, property consultancy, construction, marketing, property technology, legal, finance, and architecture and design. Select members of the media cover the event.