Awards Marketing Package Terms and Conditions
- All Asia Property Awards logos and all associated likenesses are the property of PropertyGuru Pte Ltd. Logos are allowed only to be displayed (online, in print or in any other format) with the permission of PropertyGuru Pte Ltd subject to the granting of an Awards Marketing Package logo display license.
- By entering any Asia Property Award event, all entrants agree to purchase a Awards Marketing or any award that they are shortlisted for.
- Nominated companies and Entrants are expressly forbidden from using any Asia Property Awards logo. Logo Licenses are issued to Winner and Highly Commended companies only. Any other third party use must be agreed in writing by PropertyGuru Pte Ltd.
- PropertyGuru Pte Ltd reserves the right to withdraw permission to display any Asia Property Awards Logo License when it considers the display to be damaging to the Asia Property Awards brand.
- The logo must not be altered or changed in any way. Correct display guidelines:
- Do not alter or add to the logo.
- Do not use other typefaces in conjunction with the logo.
Do not combine with illustrations or graphics.
- Do not change the colour of the logo.
- Receiving Winner or Highly Commended award does not imply any endorsement of the product or service by PropertyGuru Pte Ltd. Neither the Asia Property Awards (owned by PropertyGuru Pte Ltd) nor any of its sponsors or judges will provide any written endorsement of the property/properties or company/companies beyond their qualification as an award winner. The qualification is based entirely on the entry presented to the judging panel and site visits (in the case of shortlisted development awards). Persons or their appointed agents planning to purchase an award winning property should seek professional and legal advice before entering into an agreement to purchase. These awards in no way indemnify the buyer or the seller, or offer any form of guarantee. PropertyGuru Pte Ltd and sponsors and judges of the Asia Property Awards will not enter into any correspondence concerning a winning company or property.
- The Judges will not enter into any correspondence regarding the awards beyond their issued statement.
- The Judges and the Organisers reserve the right to withdraw any Award if a project is not completed in accordance with the time frame of the eligibility criteria or if successful legal action is taken against a company which retroactively invalidates information given on their entry form.