BDO is the Official Supervisor of the Asia Property Awards
Leveraging upon its experience monitoring contests and award systems around the world, BDO is entrusted with overseeing the entire judging process, worked with the organisers of the Property Awards for nine years to ensure that the judging is conducted fairly and with integrity.
BDO is the world’s fifth largest network of accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services under the name of BDO. These firms have representation in 151 territories, with almost 60,000 people working out of 1,328 offices worldwide.
BDO supervises the following awards
- Myanmar Property Awards
- Philippines Property Awards
- South East Asia Property Awards Malaysia
- Vietnam Property Awards
- Cambodia Property Awards
- Thailand Property Awards
- Indonesia Property Awards
- South East Asia Property Awards
- BDO reviews completed entry forms to check that they meet the published criteria.
- Judges submit all scores to BDO for tabulation.
- BDO presents all scoring results to the Judges.
- A BDO representative is present at Judges meetings to ensure that criteria and procedures are correctly followed.
- BDO representatives join selected site visits to check procedures are correctly followed.
- BDO approves all Winner and Highly Commend results from the Judges and presents the results to the organisers.
PROPERTY AWARDS NEWS